Basic Edge-To-Edge (No Borders)
Length x width x $.0125 ($45 minimum)
((L x 2) + (W x 2)) x (.15)
Quilters Dream Blend - 70% Cotton/30% Poly
Crib (60" x 46") - $9.25
Throw (60" x 60") - $11.00
Twin (93" x 72") - $18.80
Double (96" x 93") - $23.60
King (122" x 122") - $35.00
USPS, Insured - $10.00
Click Here to download and print the Quilting Services Order Form
Ann's Cozy Quilts & Fabrics
412 Charlotte Road
Rutherfordton, NC 28139
(we strongly suggest to insure your package)
Important .... How to Prepare Your Quilt
Required for all quilts.
* Press all seams plus backing and top.
* Trim all threads on back and edges.
* Press seams open on backing.
* Have Batting cut 4” to 6” larger than quilt top.
* Have Backing cut 6” to 8” larger than quilt top.
* Lay your quilt out on a flat surface and verify that the quilt (especially the borders) lay flat. (See fullness disclaimer)
* Quilt tops must have four (90 degree) corners. Curved corners are NOT accepted. If hexagonal in shape, YOU must add filler strips to extend corner to 90-degrees angle.
* Remove ALL pins, buttons and/or other embellishments.
* Have quilt top and backing fabric completely pressed, making sure ALL seams are pressed flat.
* Do not attach ANY binding fabric to the quilt top.
* Selvage edge of fabric should be removed from seams on backing.
* DO NOT baste, knot, sew or partially quilt the quilt top to batting and backing. If you intend to have a quilt that is both long-arm stitched and hand stitched or knotted, it must be long arm stitched first due to the nature of the mounting process on the long arm machine.
* Have ALL exterior (usually the outer border) seam ending back-stitched to prevent them from pulling open. This also applies to the backing fabric if it has been pieced.
* Your quilt top must be completed, and it and the batting & backing must meet all of the above preparations BEFORE it will be assigned a place on our queue.
Any questions, please call Bill at 828-286-9997 828-286-9997.